In the winter time I love to make all kinds of soup, especially miso soup. But now that it’s spring and the weather is getting warmer, a hot bowl of soup just doesn’t pique my interest. So what do I do with that tub of miso paste I still have in the refrigerator? Well, I always have chicken in my freezer so why not make miso chicken? And once I saw how easy this was, I was kicking myself for not trying this sooner.
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Place chicken breasts in a one gallon Ziploc bag and set aside.
- In a measuring cup combine: miso paste, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes and water. Mix well.
View original post 64 more words