I’m really loving my mini loaf pans lately. They make cute little loaves and I don’t feel so guilty when I have a second serving. Plus, if I make mini loaves my mom knows she’s going to get at least one. For this recipe I used plain yogurt because I heard it would keep the cake moist. Boy, were they right.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sugar; plus additional 1 tablespoon for lemon syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour; plus additional 2 tablespoons for blueberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (from the lemons that were used for zest earlier)
- 1/3 cup powdered (confectioner’s) sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter or use baking spray…
View original post 195 more words