So I tried the standard one package of cake mix, eggs and butter recipe. But those turned out more like circular brownies and not cookies. Boo! This recipe has a few more ingredients, but I assure you it is still just as easy to make. And when you are done, you will have soft and chewy cookies.
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup boxed chocolate or Devil’s Food cake mix (save the rest for another batch)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (or regular sized)
- 1 container (3 ounces) rainbow sprinkles or more if you really like them to be colorful. I only had the one container.
- In a mixer, blend butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add in…
View original post 143 more words