You can almost taste how good these cookies are😋
I present a classic recipe cookies is a delicious and easy preparation.
- 2 eggs
- 300g of flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 50g starch
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cases of butter
- 80 ml oil
- salt clamp
- 200g dark chocolate
- In a basin lay the eggs, salt, granulated sugar, vanilla sugar and mix well with a wooden spatula.
- Add butter, starch, oil and mix then add the flour and knead the dough and let stand 10 minutes to cool.
- Spread the dough between two greaseproof papers.
- Cut dough with a cookie cutter square.
- Moving the dough using spatula,
- In a tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes in preheated oven at 180 ° C.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Pour the chocolate biscuits classic shape chocolate mold and place in the freezer.
- Make paste cookies with chocolate cookies with…
View original post 182 more words