For cookie dough…
- Cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ( I use clear)
- Raspberry jam for filling
For royal icing……
- 3 tbsp meringue powder
- 4 cup powder sugar
- 5 1/2tbsp warm water
- In separate mixing bowl whisk together the flour and the baking powder and set aside.
- Then using the stand mixer or hand mixer beat the sugar, butter together until mix well. Then add the egg and vanilla mix again.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture one cup at a time. Mix until the dough begin clumpy. If your dough still crumby continue mixing.
- Gather the dough in work surface and knead with hand until nice and smooth. Roll into a ball wrap with plastic wrap and pop up in the fridge to chill for around 20 minutes. Need…
View original post 163 more words